GETTING A VISA
Following receipt of full payment of course fees, KTI will provide you with your offer / invitation letters to support your application at the Embassy / High Commission.
All applicants attending KTI courses must apply for short-term study visas. At KTI all delegates will be successful in acquiring their visas provided all the necessary supporting documentation is included.
Following is a list of recommended documents that delegates can include as part of their visa applications:
- Visa Fee payment receipt
- Letter of invitation from KTI
- Introductory Letter by your employer
- Salary slip
- Marriage certificate (Optional)
- Bank statement
- Passport pictures (Required Visa type)
- Flight Ticket
- Accommodation Booking
- Delegates can arrange their own accommodation in countries where programmes will be held.
- KTI will assist delegates to find accommodation upon their request
- We have a corporate rate with most of the hotels closer to the venue.
- Participants are required to book their accommodation prior to their visa application
- Please note that most rates given by the hotels are tax exclusive
- You will need a credit card to book all hotels in advance before check in dates
- Ensure rates given includes bed and breakfast
- In the event where you want KTI to book on your behalf, you must provide KTI with your Credit card details.
NOTE: The cost of your stay is your responsibility and all outstanding payments must be settled prior to departure.